Kimchi chicken stir-fry sounds yummy!
I received a lot of questions regarding Kimchi, what’s the possible recipe? The answer is “endless” recipe.
You can combine Kimchi with almost everything; to make soup, stir-fry/saute, stew, just like a mix-match game. Today’s let’s do a very simple one, 3 or 4 ingredients only, and for the homemade Kimchi, you can order here if you are in Cyprus.
In this recipe, you will find out that I’m not using garlic, but hey, don’t worry, we have enough garlic in my homemade Kimchi 🙂
- Chicken breast, cut medium boxes
- Homemade Kimchi cut 1″ wide, save the juice
- Onion, cut wedges
- Additional chili if you wish to have more kicking sensation
- Heat the pan, add chicken, saute for 3-5 mins (I used no oil)
- Add onion and chili saute for another 2-3 mins
- Then Kimchi and its juice
- Add water, enough to cover the chicken, bring to boil for about 20 mins or until chicken is cooked and tender
- Add seasoning (salt/pepper) if you wish
- Served over steam rice, noodle, or mashed potato
Hope you enjoy 🙂