There is an Irish saying, “It is easy to halve the potato where there is Love” and it is really easy to make a great and simple dish with potato as well.
I love this recipe, so easy yet so tasty and cheap! 😀 You can simply eat it like that, or it can become a side dish with meat, fish or chicken..
- 500gr small potatoes
- 1 big onion, thin sliced
- a bit of oil
- juice of lemon
- fresh dill, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
How to make it:
- Clean and steam potatoes until it gets tender, peel off the skin
- In a skillet, heat oil and saute onion until it gets soft
- Add potatoes in
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Add juice of lemon, depend on your selection of sour
- Add chopped dill, and mix it well
- Serve it as side dish or just simply potatoes in a plate