Heya Peeps! It’s time to write down all of the recipes that I have kept in my book – all of them are modified by me. Some of the recipes are without measuring, cause I’m really not good with measuring spoon, and always loose count on them, LOL!
Anyway, now is the time for the simple and delicious Baked Chicken & Potatoes with Rosemary and spices, easy, very short time preparation and hmm hmm yummy!
- Boneless chicken – I prefer breast fillet or tight fillet (Feel free to use bones chicken as well)
- Small potatoes, wash and halves (I cooked for 2, so I use 5 small potatoes with skin)
- 1 Big onion – cut in wedges
- 3 Cloves of garlic – minced
- 1 Tbsp Paprika Powder
- 1 Tsp Cayenne Pepper or flakes (if you don’t like spicy, please ignore this)
- 2 Tsp dried Rosemary OR fresh Rosemary (I use fresh from my garden :))
- Salt (I use organic Himalayan Pink Salt, coarse ground)
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper, coarse ground
- 2 Medium Tomatoes – cut in wedges
- Olive Oil
- Preheat oven at 220ºC
- Mix paprika powder, cayenne pepper powder/flakes, Rosemary, salt, pepper and garlic in large bowl.
- Wash and pat dry chicken – remove all of the skins attached
- Add chicken,potatoes, tomatoes and onion; toss to coat well, drizzel with oil as much (less) as you want
- Baked for 1 hour, until both potatoes and chicken are tender, turning it occasionally
- I add another 10 mins on “Grill” mode to give color and burn sensation to chicken and potatoes 🙂
- Serve with Salads or Hot steam rice
Hope you enJOY it! Happy cooking x