Summer’s here, it’s the time to open the whole house, enjoy the garden outside, nice cold beverages and sweets! I love to make this brownies, it’s so easy, simple, crunchy and tasty – my husband loves it as well, in fact, he’s the one who made me make brownies all the time. So I’m thinking to share the happiness of making brownies with you! 😀
- 1/2 cup of butter, melted
- 11/2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 11/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup brown sugar or 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup fine cocoa powder – I’m using fine organic cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Pre-heat oven at 175ºC, grease 23cm baking pan
- Stir together butter, sugar and vanilla in a bowl. Add eggs; beat well with spoon, put aside.
- Stir together flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt, and gradually add to egg mixture, stiring until well blended.
- Spread batter evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan or inser wooden stick in the middle and come out clean.
- Cool completely in a rack
- 3 tbsp butter, softened
- 6 tbsp fine cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp honey/maple syrup/agave syrup
- 1 tbsp vanilla powder
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 or 2 tbsp milk
** Beat butter, cocoa, syrup/honey and vanilla in a small bowl until blended. Add powdered sugar and milk, beat well until blended.
The best part is when the brownies is completely cooled – spread the tasty frosting and cut into squares – place it nicely on the plate, prepare your selected iced beverage – mine is Frappe (Greek ice-shaked coffee) and do not call anybody! 😀 hahahaha
Share your enjoyment with your friends or your loved one! 🙂
Happy cooking x