Another savory snacks – my favorite, Fried Shrimp cake! It’s very easy and tasty, and is perfect for all occasions, can be as finger food or rice/noodle companion. It can be served by itself or with sauce/condiments. Ah..it is also perfect for a movie night, but I guess you’re going to need 1 kg of shrimp to make a “shrimp popcorn”, same ingredients, same way of cooking it, but smaller the size 😀
- 250gr minced shrimp
- 2 tbsp small cuts spring onions
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Sunflower oil for frying
- Heat up oil, medium low heat, it will need to heat up at least 20min
- Use teaspoon to scoop the batter and fried until it gets brown (10-15min)
- Dry them on kitchen towel before serving it.
Let me know after you try them!
Happy cooking! x
Leave a Comment