Phew! hot hot hot! What about you? 🙂
So, this is my news, I went to a small bazaraki last Saturday, and since I was selling my handmade stuffs, I also did labeling for them, a very easy and personalized labeling – handwritten and stamped! 😀
Some friends were asking where did I get such a shape of stamp – crooked heart and crooked flower (of course! haha), and I said, it was handmade by me..lol! (no wonder it’s crooked!!)..and they were looking at me..lol!
So, I decided today, cause I need to take a break from doing crochet, to make a small tutorial on how to make stamp – simple one!
You will need:
- cheap eraser – any sizes
- stamp pad – any colors
- cutter or carving knife
How to do it? super easy! 😀
1. Prepare your materials – ups! I forgot the paper >.<
2. Draw your object – I know that’s sucks..but that’s the only way I can draw my stars! lol!
3. Cut the remaining empty part, so that you can make another small stamp if you wish!
4. Using sharp cutter or carving knife, do the lining on all sides – until half of the thickness of the eraser
5. Once you finish with the lining, now it’s time to peel off the unwanted area, slowly!
6. I ended like this – this is my star (yes, it is crooked again!) 😀 – you’re done!
7. Use your stamp pad and paper to test your freshly made stamp!
8. These are my collections so far – lol!
9. And this is how I use it – my name card 😀
You can do any kind of shapes that you want – you just need to be creative and know-what-you-want!